C1 – Mobile Ozone Disinfection Cart
Keep Your Public Spaces Clean & Safe
The AaquaTools C1 Mobile Ozone Generator/Disinfection System is a safe organic solution that can replace traditional or harsh chemical disinfection products.
Ozone has been used for more than a century as an effective way to manage bacteria, viruses, fungi, and protozoa, in water treatment applications. Its effectiveness is the basis for its increasing use in cleaning and disinfection in cities worldwide.
Schools, parks, public transport, restrooms, public buildings, or anywhere there’s constant contact with people, whether they are showing signs of illness or not, can be sanitized in this way.
Our C1 Mobile Disinfection Cart provides ozone enriched water for surface disinfection.
Built to last with reliable state-of-the-art on-board technology, and powerful top-of-the-line components. Wash down floors, walls, equipment, rinse barrels and tanks with the push of a button and be assured that you receive the ozone you need to get the job done.
Easy to maneuver, the cart replaces traditional hot water and harsh chemicals with safe disinfection on contact.
The Mobile Cart is best when you require ozone disinfection in multiple locations within a facility, different buildings, larger facilities, or when you simply want the convenience of mobility.
- Easy to use button controls/full system monitoring indicators
- Microprocessor controlled ozone system with built-in soft start and self diagnostics
- Rotary vane booster pump-boosts low pressure water supplies for better coverage
- Ozone production up to 18 grams per hour
- Typical ozone dosage rate is 8.0 ppm at 10 gpm
- Separately controlled ozone oxygen gas outlet
- Built-in oxygen concentrator delivering 93% oxygen at 15 SCFH
- Welded stainless steel tubing frame and water safe stainless exterior
- Built-in tool basket
- Designed for easy service access and maintenance
- Critical parts are fully-contained for water safe operation
- Designed with a low center of gravity, well-balanced, and a small footprint
Specifications – C1 Mobile Ozone Generator Disinfection Cart
|Power||110 VAC 60 Hz, 12A; 220/240 VAC 50/60 Hz, 7A|
|Ozone Gas Output||18 g/hr @ 12 scfh oxygen, 4% by weight|
|Oxygen Gas Output||90 ±% @ 15 scfh|
|Water Inlet||50-80 psi|
|Ozone Water Output||8.0 ppm @ 10 gpm|
|Supply Connections||Water inlet hose Tri-clover or 3/4″ FNPT; dissolved ozone/water outlet Tri-clover or 3/4″ FNPT|
|Power Cord||10 feet|
|Dimensions||54.3″H x 20.6″W x 26.3″D|